Men4Men Sexual Health Outreach Project (SHOP)

 AboutSpecialist Psychosexual Therapy ServiceSTIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections)PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis)GUM ServicesOrder FREE Condoms & Sexual Health LiteratureHomophobiaLocal Gay Venues in BedfordshireService Feedback FormContactLinks

  Homophobia Who do you report it to?  
SUPPORT AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA for Men who have sex with other Men, based in Bedfordshire




Order FREE Condoms & Lube


Click here to be taken to a webpage where you can report a Homophobic or Hate Crime directly to Bedfordshire Police.

You can also contact your most local Police Officer who works in the specialist Hate Crime Team at Bedfordshire Police. Each officer has been specially trained to deal with sensitive matters that arise when dealing with homophobia. Please see the contact information below.

If you prefer to speak with someone not connected with the police you are welcome to contact the Men4Men SHOP who can act as a liaison to report a serious incident.










Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust

Accessibility   Privacy   Legal   Site Map    


Website Counter
(Site visits since the 29 May 2008)